Graduate Research Assistants
- [CLOSED] PhD or MS Position: Telemanipulation for search and rescue robots, Spring 2017-
- [CLOSED] PhD or MS Position: Adaptive haptic interface design, Spring 2017-
- Highly motivated candidates with strong skills in mechanical design, dynamics, control theory, and computer programming are welcome to apply. Graduate students with backgrounds in Biomechanics and Biology are also welcome.
Post-doctoral Research Fellow
- No position is available as of Fall 2016.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Highly motivated undergraduate students who are interested in Robotics are welcome. Undergraduate students at Georgia Tech can apply for President’s Undergraduate Research Awards for funding. Undergraduate students at the School of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech can also apply for Air Products Undergraduate Research Award.
- Students from outside Georgia Tech can apply for SURE Program in Robotics at GT (www.sure.robotics.gatech.edu).