Improving physical Human-Robot Interaction through neuromuscular adaptive robot co-workers
- Jun Ueda, William Gallagher, Antonio Moualeu, Minoru Shinohara, and Karen Feigh, “Adaptive Human-Robot Physical Interaction for Robot Co-workers,” Human Modeling for Bio-Inspired Robotics, Edited by J. Ueda and Y. Kurita, ISBN 9780128031377, Academic Press, Elsevier, 2016
- William Gallagher, Dalong Gao, and Jun Ueda, “Improved Stability of Haptic Human-Robot Interfaces using Measurement of Human Arm Stiffness”. Advanced Robotics. Accepted.
- Antonio Moualeu and Jun Ueda, A Predictive Model for Operator Endpoint Stiffness Estimation during Physical Human-Robot Interaction, Special issue on shared control, Journal of Human-Robot Interaction, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2015 [LINK]
- William Gallagher, Timothy McPherson, James Huggins, Minoru Shinohara, Dalong Gao, Roland Menassa, Jun Ueda. “An Improved Human-Robot Interface by Measurement of Muscle Stiffness”. The 2012 IEEE / RAS-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob 2012). 2012.
- William Gallagher, Dalong Gao, Jun Ueda. “Measurement of Muscle Stiffness to Improve Stability of Haptic Human-robot Interfaces”. the 2012 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC’12). (Received 2012 ASME DSCD Best Student Paper on Mechatronics)
- Antonio Moualeu and Jun Ueda, “Haptic Control in Physical Human-Robot Interaction Based on Support Vector Machine Classification of Muscle Activity- A Preliminary Study -, ” ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC 2014).
- Antonio Moualeu and Jun Ueda, “Support Vector Machine Classification of Muscle Cocontraction to Improve Physical Human-Robot Interaction, ” the 2014 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2014), pp. 2154 – 2159, Chicago, IL, 14-18 Sept. 2014.